In a real exam environment check your Railway Jobs exam preparedness with all India ranking.
EHV EXAMHALL: An Easiest way to crack an exam for Railway Jobs.
- Improve your All India ranking and crack the computer based exam for Railway Jobs with ease.
- In a real exam environment check daily your exam preparation for Railway Jobs.
- Take online exam with all India ranking based on latest exam pattern and syllabus.
Practice Railway Jobs Online exam on EHV Examhall
- Chose your own laptop option for online practice or,
- Practice by booking a seat at a nearby computer center
Basic features of Jobs in Indian Railway
The Indian Railway is one of the largest recruiters in India which conducts recruitment exams to select candidates for various posts.
The RRBs provide various railway job opportunities to the 10th passed candidate s to the graduate and post graduate candidates.
The RRB Railway conduct exams for the following posts:
- RRB Junior Engineer
- RRB senior Engineer
- RRB Assistant Loco Pilot
- RRB NTPC,
- RRB Group D
- RRB Ticket Collector and checker etc.
Qualifications for the various RRB Railway post are as such:
- Group D : minimum qualifications is 12th standard and examination is conducted by RRC (Railway recruitment Cell). Candidate will be lowest in the hierarchy and have to do all kind of work given by supervisors.
- Group C: Minimum qualification is graduate and for technical post you need a diploma or degree for Je and SSE post respectively . Examination is conducted by RRB (railway recruitment board).
- Group B : No recruitment for this class , internally employee from group C are promoted to group B by conducting LDCE exam.
- Group A: Exam conducted by upsc every year for degree holders in civil , mechanical, electrical and electronics & telecommunication branch.
EHV Coach near you No coach avilable near you.
for Railway Jobs