In a real exam environment check your RRB ALP and Technician exam preparedness with all India ranking.
EHV EXAMHALL: An Easiest way to crack an exam for RRB ALP and Technician.
- Improve your All India ranking and crack the computer based exam for RRB ALP and Technician with ease.
- In a real exam environment check daily your exam preparation for RRB ALP and Technician.
- Take online exam with all India ranking based on latest exam pattern and syllabus.
Practice RRB ALP and Technician Online exam on EHV Examhall
- Chose your own laptop option for online practice or,
- Practice by booking a seat at a nearby computer center
Features of recruitment for the Post of Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) & Technician Categories
ONLINE applications are invited from eligible candidates for the posts of Assistant Loco Pilot & Technicians. Applications complete in all respect should be submitted ONLINE ONLY
Eligibility: It will be considered only on the strength of the information furnished in the ONLINE Application by the candidates
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: Candidates should have the Educational/Technical qualifications indicated for notified posts in the CEN from recognized Institute/University as on the closing date for submission of the ONLINE application.
- It is advised to refer for the prescribed qualification against each of the posts in http://www.rrbcdg.gov.in/employment-notice.php.
- Those awaiting results of the final examination of the prescribed educational/technical qualification SHOULD NOT apply.
- Diploma/Degree in Engineering will not be accepted in lieu of course completed Act Apprenticeship / ITI for the post of Technicians unless otherwise specified.
- Graduate Act Apprentice will not be accepted in lieu of Course Completed Act Apprenticeship (CCAA).
Qualifications for Assistant Loco pilot job:
Aspirants must have passed
- Matriculation or equivalent examination under 10+2 system from government recognized board or
- Institution and ITI from recognized SCVT/NCVT in the trade of
- Instrument Mechanic
- Millwright Maintenance Mechanic
- Mechanic Radio & TV
- Electronics Mechanic
- Mechanic Moter vehicle
- Tractor Mechanic
- Armature & Coil Winder
- Mechanic Diesel
- Heat Engine
- Refrigeration & AC mechanic.
Candidates having Diploma or Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Automobile or combination of various stream of these engineering discipline from recognised institution in lieu ITI will also be eligible to apply for ALP.
AGE LIMIT: 18 to 28 years
Stages of Exam:
Two stages examination
- (First stage CBT and Second Stage CBT) common for ALP and Technician.
- In addition , candidates who have opted for ALP and qualified in Second Stage CBT have to undergo Computer Based Aptitude Test (AT). Marks will be normalized in all the stages of exam.
Scheme of Examination
First Stage CBT (Common for ALP/Technician)
Duration: 60 Min,
No of Questions: 75
The Questions will be of objective type with multiple choices and are likely to include questions pertaining to:
- Number system,
- Ratio and Proportion,
- Time and Work;
- Time and Distance,
- Simple and Compound Interest,
- Profit and Loss,
- Geometry and Trigonometry,
- Elementary Statistics,
- Square Root,
- Age Calculations,
- Calendar & Clock,
- Pipes & Cistern etc.
General Intelligence and Reasoning:
- Alphabetical and Number Series,
- Coding and Decoding,
- Mathematical operations,
- Venn Diagram,
- Data Interpretation and Sufficiency,
- Conclusions and Decision Making,
- Similarities and Differences,
- Analytical reasoning,
- Directions, Statement – Arguments and Assumptions etc.
- The syllabus under this shall cover Physics, Chemistry and Life Sciences of 10th standard level.
General awareness on current affairs in
- Science & Technology,
- Politics and other subjects of importance.
EHV Coach near you No coach avilable near you.
for RRB ALP and Technician