In a real exam environment check your RRB NTPC exam preparedness with all India ranking.
EHV EXAMHALL: An Easiest way to crack an exam for RRB NTPC.
- Improve your All India ranking and crack the computer based exam for RRB NTPC with ease.
- In a real exam environment check daily your exam preparation for RRB NTPC.
- Take online exam with all India ranking based on latest exam pattern and syllabus.
Practice RRB NTPC Online exam on EHV Examhall
- Chose your own laptop option for online practice or,
- Practice by booking a seat at a nearby computer center
Features of Recruitment for the various RRB NTPC Graduate and Post Graduate Post
ONLINE applications are invited by RRBs from eligible Indian Nationals and other nationals for the posts of Non-Technical Popular Categories
- Junior Clerk cum Typist,
- Accounts Clerk cum Typist,
- Junior Time Keeper,
- Commercial cum Ticket Clerk,
- Traffic Assistant,
- Goods Guard,
- Senior Commercial
cum Ticket Clerk,
- Senior Clerk cum Typist,
- Junior Account Assistant cum Typist,
- Commercial Apprentice and
- Station Master
Under Graduate Posts with Minimum Educational Qualification of 12th (+2 Stage)
or its equivalent examination
Age: 18 to 30 Years
Stages of Exam:
- There shall be two stage Computer Based Test (CBT) followed by
Skill Test (Computer based Aptitude Test for Station Master and Traffic Assistant,
- Typing Skill Test for Junior Clerk cum Typist, Junior Time Keeper, Accounts Clerk
cum Typist, Senior Clerk cum Typist, Junior Account Assistant cum Typist and Senior
- Subsequently, there will be document verification and medical
- For Trains Clerk, Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Goods Guard, Senior Commercial
cum Ticket Clerk, Commercial Apprentice, there shall be two stage CBT followed by
document verification and medical examination.
Scheme of Examination
st Stage Computer Based Test (CBT) - Common for all notified posts
Total No. of
No. of Questions (each of 1 mark) from
- Mathematics: 30
- General Intelligence
and Reasoning : 30
Negative Marking:There shall be negative marking for incorrect answer in CBTs.
Deduction of 1/3rd of the marks allotted for each question shall be made for each
EHV Coach near you No coach avilable near you.
for RRB NTPC